Skip to main content

πŸ’£SINπŸ’£

I speak to you as a victim, not as an Holy person.
Sin is a stain in the white, it gives you a guilty conscience, it makes you filty and takes away all confidence you have before God.

Just like the ant, the enemy is looking for a rough edge to creep into our lives.
No doubt, most of us are still victims. We lie, we cheat, we engage in all forms of sexual immoralities and become a prey in the hands of the devil. But until we realize that we're sinners, we cannot be free from the captivity of sin.

There's still grace available, but we shouldn't abuse it cos frequent washing and drying of a cloth reduces the quality and lifespan of that cloth.

Let us therefore come bodly into the throne of grace and obtain mercy. Lets lay aside all burdens at the feet of Jesus. Pour out our hearts in sincerity and ask that Jesus rules our hearts and gives us the grace to abstain from sin.

*As ministers, our lives need to be a living example to the world. Check yourself, check your heart, this is the time to be renewed.*

Much Love πŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’ž
Shalom!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why I Love her πŸ’œ

Why I Love her πŸ’œ The Reason(s) I Love her If you are in a relationship or venturing to go into one, have you ever asked yourself: *why do I love her?* or *why do I Love him?* It would be surprising that if we ask most people that same question, the answer they would give will be because of some special and specific reasons.... "I love him because he is this," "I love her because she is that," "she is so caring and energetic" "he is so understanding and passionate about what he does" "he makes me complete whenever I'm around him" "she's so caring and yummy yummy* Lol..... This goes on and on and on until they've said and exhausted all the good things about the person. *smiles. Some even go to the extent of describing how the person makes them feel, how elated and superb they feel around the person, and how romantic they get when they are with him or her. Sincerely, I'll say all these qualities...

Find Me

Waves like that of an ocean, Hills and the valleys, Beautiful and ugly, It all come down on us. The grind begins to drop, The grades become lower, Our ways become weird, And the vibes are dry. What is it? I ask myself! What is it I'm not doing right? What card have I not played? What card have I played wrong? On what ground am I standing on? Why is the atmosphere this way? I wasn't told it would be this way? I planned it well, but why is it going this way? And I never expected it to end this way! They acted as if they didn't know me, They talked on the ground like there was no me, I tried to make it obvious for them to know me, Later I noticed that there was no me. Yes! There was no me, It was obvious that I hadn't be me, I was living you, thinking I was living me, Then I realised that I was so bored to me, So I made it up, that I'm gonna find me! Wales_official ©2019 ®All rights reserved 

Live sensibly!

Sometimes it's victory, sometimes lose. In whichever case we are, let's know that our reactions affect others. If you want to celebrate do so, if you want to cry please do, but don't let your decision affect others. Why? Because our emotions is for a while, but our actions last forever and its recorded in the minds of the people that were there when you were celebrating or crying. Don't let the joy you're experiencing now make you so excited up to the extent that it you forget your experiences and don't let the sad emotions of a moment ruin your records of joy. We all have one thing or the other to do, whether it's celebration or indemnification, please do it with sense. Wales_official  All rights reserved® ©2019