Skip to main content

Who are you?


 So on Sunday, I got a call from my boss that I had to go with a client to check a site. 



Then I quickly got dressed up, wearing my complete site kit (including my safety boots) and I set out to meet the client. 


So on my way, while walking fast and looking for a bike, I met a bike man looking as if he was waiting for someone. Then he stared at me, and asked if I was a soldier. 

But instead, I just smiled and behaved as if I was actually a soldier. 


Then I told him my destination and without pricing the cost of the t-fare, I boarded the bike just as a soldier would do. 

I can’t really explain how and where the boldness came from because when I thought in my mind that I was a soldier, I started behaving like a soldier. 


For that few minutes that I was on the bike heading to my destination, I felt the boldness, the strength (if possible), the courage of a soldier. 

I felt the respect, the pride and I felt like no one could overpower me. 

I felt I could call anyone and speak to anyone and they would respect me even if I was saying rubbish to them 😌

If you know these feelings, you’ll understand better. 


All these boldness and strength and courage was how I saw myself in my mind and it affected the way I handled people and situations. 


One thing I learnt is that the way you see yourself is the way you’ll want others to see. 

The respect that comes with the mindset of who you are is what you expect others to give you. 

Your mindset about yourself goes a long way to affect your lifestyle. 

If you don’t believe in yourself, it will be evident in your behavior, which will in turn affect how others treat you. 

Your success story, the goals and vision is only a mirage if you’ve the wrong mindset of yourself. 


Who are you?



 #success #motivation #mindset #inspiration #leadership #leadershipculture

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why I Love her 💜

Why I Love her 💜 The Reason(s) I Love her If you are in a relationship or venturing to go into one, have you ever asked yourself: *why do I love her?* or *why do I Love him?* It would be surprising that if we ask most people that same question, the answer they would give will be because of some special and specific reasons.... "I love him because he is this," "I love her because she is that," "she is so caring and energetic" "he is so understanding and passionate about what he does" "he makes me complete whenever I'm around him" "she's so caring and yummy yummy* Lol..... This goes on and on and on until they've said and exhausted all the good things about the person. *smiles. Some even go to the extent of describing how the person makes them feel, how elated and superb they feel around the person, and how romantic they get when they are with him or her. Sincerely, I'll say all these qualities...

Find Me

Waves like that of an ocean, Hills and the valleys, Beautiful and ugly, It all come down on us. The grind begins to drop, The grades become lower, Our ways become weird, And the vibes are dry. What is it? I ask myself! What is it I'm not doing right? What card have I not played? What card have I played wrong? On what ground am I standing on? Why is the atmosphere this way? I wasn't told it would be this way? I planned it well, but why is it going this way? And I never expected it to end this way! They acted as if they didn't know me, They talked on the ground like there was no me, I tried to make it obvious for them to know me, Later I noticed that there was no me. Yes! There was no me, It was obvious that I hadn't be me, I was living you, thinking I was living me, Then I realised that I was so bored to me, So I made it up, that I'm gonna find me! Wales_official ©2019 ®All rights reserved 

Live sensibly!

Sometimes it's victory, sometimes lose. In whichever case we are, let's know that our reactions affect others. If you want to celebrate do so, if you want to cry please do, but don't let your decision affect others. Why? Because our emotions is for a while, but our actions last forever and its recorded in the minds of the people that were there when you were celebrating or crying. Don't let the joy you're experiencing now make you so excited up to the extent that it you forget your experiences and don't let the sad emotions of a moment ruin your records of joy. We all have one thing or the other to do, whether it's celebration or indemnification, please do it with sense. Wales_official  All rights reserved® ©2019