Skip to main content

You're You! Be yourself


“ About all you can do in life is be who you are. Some people will love you for you. Most will love you for what you can do for them, and some won’t like you at all.”– Rita Mae Brown




No matter what it is,
No matter what it seems like
You're you.
Don't bend over, cos the time when the real you is needed will come and you might not be there.
You're wonderful the way you're, because you can never better if you were me.

Times are hard, the days are dark but you are the light that shouldn't Let them know.
The merry would come, but you must accept others so as to make it merrier.

What you desire might come early, it doesn't mean you should accept it because it came at the wrong time.

Never give up on your dreams,
Wake up in action,
Strive till it's done,
Add a little bit of patience,
Keep waiting, praying and working because you will surely get there.

Life is an adventure, those who live it are the ones who take risk.

Heaven is heavenly,
The Earth is the lords, but man decides how beautiful it is.

If there is no you, there would never be challenges. You're born to face challenges and subdue them.

True fact.
You're beautiful they way you are, but your beauty comes out when you smile.

Don't and never rush into love, give it time. Let the sun shine cos it might actually be lust and eventually burn.

Guard your heart, cover your eyes, filter your ears because they are what really makes you.

Never give up on those that really loves you, because they are not much on the planet.

Beautiful things attract people, live your life beautifully.

There's MORE to come,
MORE to read and
MORE to digest, all you need do is Come Back for MORE.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who are you?

  So on Sunday, I got a call from my boss that I had to go with a client to check a site.  Then I quickly got dressed up, wearing my complete site kit (including my safety boots) and I set out to meet the client.  So on my way, while walking fast and looking for a bike, I met a bike man looking as if he was waiting for someone. Then he stared at me, and asked if I was a soldier.  But instead, I just smiled and behaved as if I was actually a soldier.  Then I told him my destination and without pricing the cost of the t-fare, I boarded the bike just as a soldier would do.  I can’t really explain how and where the boldness came from because when I thought in my mind that I was a soldier, I started behaving like a soldier.  For that few minutes that I was on the bike heading to my destination, I felt the boldness, the strength (if possible), the courage of a soldier.  I felt the respect, the pride and I felt like no one could overpower me.  I felt I could call anyone and speak to anyone an

Why I Love her 💜

Why I Love her 💜 The Reason(s) I Love her If you are in a relationship or venturing to go into one, have you ever asked yourself: *why do I love her?* or *why do I Love him?* It would be surprising that if we ask most people that same question, the answer they would give will be because of some special and specific reasons.... "I love him because he is this," "I love her because she is that," "she is so caring and energetic" "he is so understanding and passionate about what he does" "he makes me complete whenever I'm around him" "she's so caring and yummy yummy* Lol..... This goes on and on and on until they've said and exhausted all the good things about the person. *smiles. Some even go to the extent of describing how the person makes them feel, how elated and superb they feel around the person, and how romantic they get when they are with him or her. Sincerely, I'll say all these qualities

Have you started yet?

 Whatsoever you've planned to do, Whatsoever you've decided to learn and unlearn, And whatever you've desired to get but you're yet to even start. I'm taking this time to remind you to go for it! Start with the little you've, stop procrastinating. "Remember, a journey of a thousand mile begins with a step". "Yet a little sleep, a little slumber, a little folding of the hands to sleep: So shall thy poverty come as one that travelleth, and thy want as an armed man." -Proverbs 6:10-11 The year is still fresh, start now! And remember, God doesn't have a calender!