Skip to main content

Think about THIS+

-anonymous writer

Ponder over this

+++++++++++++++
A bus full of passengers was traveling while. suddenly the weather changed and there was a huge downpour and lightening all around.

They could see that the lightening would appear to come towards the bus and then go elsewhere.

After 2 or 3 horrible instances of being saved from lightening, the driver stopped the bus about fifty feet away from a tree and said -

"We have somebody in the bus whose death is a certainty today."

Because of that person everybody else will also get killed today.

Now listen carefully what I am saying ..

I want each person to come out of bus one by one and touch the tree trunk and come back.

Whom so ever death is certain will get caught up by the lightening and will die & everybody else will be saved".

They had to force the 1st person to go and touch the tree and come back.

He reluctantly got down from the bus and went and touched the tree.

His heart leaped with joy when nothing happened and he was still alive.

This continued for rest of the passengers who were all relieved when they touched the tree and nothing happened.

When the last passenger's turn came, everybody looked at him with accusing eyes.

That passenger was very afraid and reluctant since he was the only one left.

Everybody forced him to get down and go and touch the tree.

With a 100% fear of death in mind, the last passenger walked to the tree and touched it.

There was a huge sound of thunder and the lightening came down and hit the bus - yes the lightening hit the bus, and killed each and every passenger inside the bus.

It was because of the presence of this last passenger that, earlier,the entire bus was safe and the lightening could not strike the bus.

LIFE LEARNING from this..

At times, we try to take credit for our present achievements, but this could also be because of a person right next to us.

Look around you - Probably someone is there around you, in the form of Your Parents, Your Spouse, Your Children, Your Siblings, Your friends, Your Colleagues, etc, who are saving you from harm..!

Think About it..

You will surely find that Person..!!

Beautiful Lines
 
    ''Alone I can 'Say' but
    together we can 'talk'.

    'Alone I can 'Enjoy' but
     together we can
    'Celebrate'.
 
    'Alone I can 'Smile' but
    together we can 'Laugh'.

    That's the BEAUTY of
    Human Relations.

    We are nothing without each other
 
    😊 Remain connected and do remember to intercede for someone today.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why I Love her 💜

Why I Love her 💜 The Reason(s) I Love her If you are in a relationship or venturing to go into one, have you ever asked yourself: *why do I love her?* or *why do I Love him?* It would be surprising that if we ask most people that same question, the answer they would give will be because of some special and specific reasons.... "I love him because he is this," "I love her because she is that," "she is so caring and energetic" "he is so understanding and passionate about what he does" "he makes me complete whenever I'm around him" "she's so caring and yummy yummy* Lol..... This goes on and on and on until they've said and exhausted all the good things about the person. *smiles. Some even go to the extent of describing how the person makes them feel, how elated and superb they feel around the person, and how romantic they get when they are with him or her. Sincerely, I'll say all these qualities...

Find Me

Waves like that of an ocean, Hills and the valleys, Beautiful and ugly, It all come down on us. The grind begins to drop, The grades become lower, Our ways become weird, And the vibes are dry. What is it? I ask myself! What is it I'm not doing right? What card have I not played? What card have I played wrong? On what ground am I standing on? Why is the atmosphere this way? I wasn't told it would be this way? I planned it well, but why is it going this way? And I never expected it to end this way! They acted as if they didn't know me, They talked on the ground like there was no me, I tried to make it obvious for them to know me, Later I noticed that there was no me. Yes! There was no me, It was obvious that I hadn't be me, I was living you, thinking I was living me, Then I realised that I was so bored to me, So I made it up, that I'm gonna find me! Wales_official ©2019 ®All rights reserved 

Live sensibly!

Sometimes it's victory, sometimes lose. In whichever case we are, let's know that our reactions affect others. If you want to celebrate do so, if you want to cry please do, but don't let your decision affect others. Why? Because our emotions is for a while, but our actions last forever and its recorded in the minds of the people that were there when you were celebrating or crying. Don't let the joy you're experiencing now make you so excited up to the extent that it you forget your experiences and don't let the sad emotions of a moment ruin your records of joy. We all have one thing or the other to do, whether it's celebration or indemnification, please do it with sense. Wales_official  All rights reserved® ©2019