Skip to main content

THE COMPLETE SUCCESS EQUATION


I write to you, young talented people who think talent is all they need in this planet called earth, I'm so sorry to burst your bubbles but that is and can never be the case.
Hard work is a combination of two words that would still make perfect sense when used alone:
*Hard*- Strong, solid and able to withstand pressure,
 *Work*- efforts expended on a particular task.

Joining these two words gives us a definition that is *efforts that can withstand pressure expended on a particular task*. Mind you, hard work isn't being on everything at the same time, It is expending efforts that can withstand pressure on a particular task, don't be a jack of all trade and a master of none.

So many of us have heard this saying overtime but we really don't understand, let me try to break it down, when you are on everything, you'd never achieve anything, trust me, try watching TV and using your phone at the same time, to you its like you're doing two things at a go but one way or the other, you miss a scene or a message(this happens a lot of times, in our subconscious mind, we have replied but we haven't) in the long run. Hard work is always directed at a task not at tasks at a go.

Talent on the other hand is an inborn ability, an inborn potential, a thing you do without stress, mind you nobody is *Talent-less*, we are all talented but we all don't have the same number of talents. I can have three and you have eight, that doesn't make me inferior, the basic truth is we're both talented, the results we achieve will determine the better of us two.
Let me shock you, *we're all talented but not all of us will be successful in life*, this is not about the stupid African notion that some are born for wealth while others are born for penury, there is nothing called *LUCK*(if you are close with me, you'd have heard me say nothing absolutely nothing happens by coincidence), Don't be deceived!

I always like to ask this question when I speak along this line and the question is *HAVE YOU EVER SEEN AN ATHLETE WIN THE OLYMPICS GOLD MEDAL BY CHANCE?*, It is a product of determination, consistency alongside the deployment of talents.
Don't be cajoled! No matter how multi talented you are, you'd end up in penury, if you don't join hard work, determination and consistency alongside the deployment of your talent in the success equation.

This in my opinion is the complete success equation
*God + Talent + Hard work + Determination + Consistency= Success*

Join us in 2019 as we discuss each variable in the success equation
Thanks for reading
*I BELIEVE IN YOU: DO YOU BELIEVE IN YOU?*

Wales_official
OLAOLUWA'S ARCHIVE
©2018

Why not help someone in their journey by sending this to them?



*MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR IN ADVANCE*

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why I Love her 💜

Why I Love her 💜 The Reason(s) I Love her If you are in a relationship or venturing to go into one, have you ever asked yourself: *why do I love her?* or *why do I Love him?* It would be surprising that if we ask most people that same question, the answer they would give will be because of some special and specific reasons.... "I love him because he is this," "I love her because she is that," "she is so caring and energetic" "he is so understanding and passionate about what he does" "he makes me complete whenever I'm around him" "she's so caring and yummy yummy* Lol..... This goes on and on and on until they've said and exhausted all the good things about the person. *smiles. Some even go to the extent of describing how the person makes them feel, how elated and superb they feel around the person, and how romantic they get when they are with him or her. Sincerely, I'll say all these qualities

BE IN SOMEONE SUCCESS STORY

BE IN SOMEONE SUCCESS STORY What is my business? I don't care. What he/she does with his/her life is none of my business! He's not a member of my family, so who cares? He doesn't pay my bills...... It's your Business! it's your concern! and it's all a privilege!. See, life isn't only about me, myself , I, all the time......, it is also about others, it's about you impacting and helping people positively. It's also about you helping people get to their destination, and If you are privilege to help someone get to the top, kindly do it. The only thing you will be remembered for is how you've impacted my life, how you've motivated me when I was down, how you prayed for me and how you took care of me. You won't be remembered for how much money you've, or how many cars you bought or how many houses you built. It's so bad these days that people want people to be good to them, without them been the good example them

Who are you?

  So on Sunday, I got a call from my boss that I had to go with a client to check a site.  Then I quickly got dressed up, wearing my complete site kit (including my safety boots) and I set out to meet the client.  So on my way, while walking fast and looking for a bike, I met a bike man looking as if he was waiting for someone. Then he stared at me, and asked if I was a soldier.  But instead, I just smiled and behaved as if I was actually a soldier.  Then I told him my destination and without pricing the cost of the t-fare, I boarded the bike just as a soldier would do.  I can’t really explain how and where the boldness came from because when I thought in my mind that I was a soldier, I started behaving like a soldier.  For that few minutes that I was on the bike heading to my destination, I felt the boldness, the strength (if possible), the courage of a soldier.  I felt the respect, the pride and I felt like no one could overpower me.  I felt I could call anyone and speak to anyone an