Skip to main content

X-plore ❣️

They want to explore.
Explore the possibilities of their imaginations.
They yearn for freedom in the their hearts and crave for it with passion.
The possibilities of their desires coming through is in their hands they say, so they never stop wanting and doesn't get wearied, they explored.
She is selected to be used.

It comes like a bomb "Boom.... "
It was so sudden, she never expected it..
It becomes darker and she could not comprehend what was happening..
And then....
It dawned on her! !
"her reality has finally come"
She can now see her real self alone in the mirror..
Her father is not there, neither is her mother or anyone else,
It was just her standing alone and facing the dilemma of reality...

She has explored, she crossed her boundaries, she has enjoyed the fantasies and splendor of yesterday, and now she's in today....
She looks for the trees she has planted.
Sure, it was there, but the fruits were bitter...
She tried cutting down the tree, but like majic it grew back with fruits....
She tried calling dad and mum for help, but they were both really old and they couldn't help.
She did all her best to make it right, but it was too late.

Reality has come, she spent her time in getting quantity, not quality.
She spent it in getting pleasures and neglect keeping treasures...
It was too late, she is now old and filled with regrets.....
She couldn't get it back with tears, neither with blood or with her body, for they were explored by explorers and worn-out.
It was too late, really it was too late...

She explored wrongly....
What are you exploring?
Hope it wouldn't lead to regrets?.....


Wales_Official
With πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“

For more, clickπŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡
WalesOfficial.blogspot.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why I Love her πŸ’œ

Why I Love her πŸ’œ The Reason(s) I Love her If you are in a relationship or venturing to go into one, have you ever asked yourself: *why do I love her?* or *why do I Love him?* It would be surprising that if we ask most people that same question, the answer they would give will be because of some special and specific reasons.... "I love him because he is this," "I love her because she is that," "she is so caring and energetic" "he is so understanding and passionate about what he does" "he makes me complete whenever I'm around him" "she's so caring and yummy yummy* Lol..... This goes on and on and on until they've said and exhausted all the good things about the person. *smiles. Some even go to the extent of describing how the person makes them feel, how elated and superb they feel around the person, and how romantic they get when they are with him or her. Sincerely, I'll say all these qualities...

Find Me

Waves like that of an ocean, Hills and the valleys, Beautiful and ugly, It all come down on us. The grind begins to drop, The grades become lower, Our ways become weird, And the vibes are dry. What is it? I ask myself! What is it I'm not doing right? What card have I not played? What card have I played wrong? On what ground am I standing on? Why is the atmosphere this way? I wasn't told it would be this way? I planned it well, but why is it going this way? And I never expected it to end this way! They acted as if they didn't know me, They talked on the ground like there was no me, I tried to make it obvious for them to know me, Later I noticed that there was no me. Yes! There was no me, It was obvious that I hadn't be me, I was living you, thinking I was living me, Then I realised that I was so bored to me, So I made it up, that I'm gonna find me! Wales_official ©2019 ®All rights reserved 

Live sensibly!

Sometimes it's victory, sometimes lose. In whichever case we are, let's know that our reactions affect others. If you want to celebrate do so, if you want to cry please do, but don't let your decision affect others. Why? Because our emotions is for a while, but our actions last forever and its recorded in the minds of the people that were there when you were celebrating or crying. Don't let the joy you're experiencing now make you so excited up to the extent that it you forget your experiences and don't let the sad emotions of a moment ruin your records of joy. We all have one thing or the other to do, whether it's celebration or indemnification, please do it with sense. Wales_official  All rights reserved® ©2019