Skip to main content

What he always do



He roars like a lion, to make you run out of your covering.
He lures you out with what you want and what you like, and gets you deep into sin. Then with sin, you become guilty.

But the devil doesn't stop there.
Since you are guilty, he reminds you that you are a sinner and indirectly cage you in its accusations.
He goes further by telling you that God doesn't like a sinner, and the prayer of a sinner is an abomination unto God thereby increasing the level of guilt in your heart.

Then, you feel so worthless.
You start insulting yourself and you feel ashamed of yourself.
You are so sorry for what you've done and the sins you've committed, but you don't know how to ask God to forgive you. Your soul seeks God, but your heart is full of pain, regrets, shame and disgust.

And you say within yourself "if God can only forgive me one more time".
But, before you even think of those words, God was stretching his hand towards you, HE knew you might fall and then he quickly acted on your behalf but the devil is standing right in  front of you, holding your banner of sins, making an allegation against you so you wouldn't speak.

But do you know that the only reason why Jesus was allowed to die was because his blood was needed to wash you clean. God would never allow his Son Jesus to become a man, talkless of  being crucified.

But for the sake of Love Christ became a man, suffered just for your sake, took on the greatest humiliation and died for me and you. God planned it out with Jesus, made him a man so he could take upon him our sins and allow us kill him, just for your sake.

On the cross, the father forsook his son, so he could make you his own. Then his side were pierced, and his blood was made available, and have given you the right to call on God. And because of the blood of Jesus, you're saved

So, Don't waste that privilege. Call on the father to save you and never go back to the sin. He is waiting on your call.

#calluntoGod
#Graceisstillavailable
#Jesuslovesyou

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why I Love her 💜

Why I Love her 💜 The Reason(s) I Love her If you are in a relationship or venturing to go into one, have you ever asked yourself: *why do I love her?* or *why do I Love him?* It would be surprising that if we ask most people that same question, the answer they would give will be because of some special and specific reasons.... "I love him because he is this," "I love her because she is that," "she is so caring and energetic" "he is so understanding and passionate about what he does" "he makes me complete whenever I'm around him" "she's so caring and yummy yummy* Lol..... This goes on and on and on until they've said and exhausted all the good things about the person. *smiles. Some even go to the extent of describing how the person makes them feel, how elated and superb they feel around the person, and how romantic they get when they are with him or her. Sincerely, I'll say all these qualities...

Live sensibly!

Sometimes it's victory, sometimes lose. In whichever case we are, let's know that our reactions affect others. If you want to celebrate do so, if you want to cry please do, but don't let your decision affect others. Why? Because our emotions is for a while, but our actions last forever and its recorded in the minds of the people that were there when you were celebrating or crying. Don't let the joy you're experiencing now make you so excited up to the extent that it you forget your experiences and don't let the sad emotions of a moment ruin your records of joy. We all have one thing or the other to do, whether it's celebration or indemnification, please do it with sense. Wales_official  All rights reserved® ©2019

TO THE LOVE OF MY LIFE

 To the love of my life,  Your words are sweeter than honey, gives me goosebumps, Just a touch from you, and my soul has never remained the same. I remembered when you to a blame, so I wouldn't be Judged, I remembered when I was so ugly and no one wanted me. But, you didn't just accept me, you loved me still in my ugliness. To the love of my life,  I've not always been faithful, and you knew about it. It broke your heart, but unbelievable you loved me more than before. I told you that I'm no more interested times without number, but instead to abandon me, you kept on drawing closer. When things seems rough and un-tidy, when my life was a mess and unkept, no one wanted me, no one knew, But you did and kept on seeking my heart. To the love of my life, I can't love you the way you loved me, but in the little way I can, I will always do. To the love of my life, *GOD!* I LOVE YOU ❤️