Skip to main content

Live it, Love it, Live Life!


The essence of being alive is to live life, but it is a sad thing to know that many people are tired of their lives. They are tired of this opportunity called LIFE. Most people out there do not know actually why they are existing.

They live life randomly without any goal or purpose. They accept whatever thing that seems right, they take anything the day throws at them. They are what I call the pessimistic people, they are never optimistic.

Life is an opportunity given to many, but few recognise that opportunity and take charge of it. God has given us life to live on earth so that we can be ourselves under his guidance.

Yes!
We make mistakes, we tell lies, we find ourselves doing all sorts of things that we don't actually like and we feel depressed.
You should know this; we all are growing, and growing gives you a change of mindset.

The fact that you are aware that you've committed an error, mistakes or even a sin is a significant sign of positivity in your life. It shouldn't weigh you down and keep you on the floor,
be sorry and very sorry for what you've done and move on.

The ability to stop doing things you don't like can also be called discipline and if you're disciplined, you're among the mature men and women.

Set standards for yourself, set goals for the future and run with a vision. DON'T ALWAYS accept whatever Life have for you but instead, give Life what you have.

You start living life when you stop living THE WHATEVER LIFE,

You start living life when you become pessimistic about every moment

You start living life when you set goals and standards for yourself

You're living life when you're doing the RIGHT thing that makes you happy

You're living life when you start making others happy

And most importantly, having all good things and living a life of happiness, fun, wealth and so on, is not complete and can never be complete without you HAVING JESUS IN YOU. He is the only one that can give you REAL JOY and reveal your purpose on earth to you. Just let him into your life by asking him to be your lord and saviour. Then, you're set to really Live Life.

Remember, always be yourself no matter the circumstances, a bittersweet truth is that challenges reveal our true self to us.

What are you living for?

LIVE IT!
LOVE IT! and,
LIVE LIFE!!!

Afolabi olayinka for WALES_OFFICIAL


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why I Love her 💜

Why I Love her 💜 The Reason(s) I Love her If you are in a relationship or venturing to go into one, have you ever asked yourself: *why do I love her?* or *why do I Love him?* It would be surprising that if we ask most people that same question, the answer they would give will be because of some special and specific reasons.... "I love him because he is this," "I love her because she is that," "she is so caring and energetic" "he is so understanding and passionate about what he does" "he makes me complete whenever I'm around him" "she's so caring and yummy yummy* Lol..... This goes on and on and on until they've said and exhausted all the good things about the person. *smiles. Some even go to the extent of describing how the person makes them feel, how elated and superb they feel around the person, and how romantic they get when they are with him or her. Sincerely, I'll say all these qualities

BE IN SOMEONE SUCCESS STORY

BE IN SOMEONE SUCCESS STORY What is my business? I don't care. What he/she does with his/her life is none of my business! He's not a member of my family, so who cares? He doesn't pay my bills...... It's your Business! it's your concern! and it's all a privilege!. See, life isn't only about me, myself , I, all the time......, it is also about others, it's about you impacting and helping people positively. It's also about you helping people get to their destination, and If you are privilege to help someone get to the top, kindly do it. The only thing you will be remembered for is how you've impacted my life, how you've motivated me when I was down, how you prayed for me and how you took care of me. You won't be remembered for how much money you've, or how many cars you bought or how many houses you built. It's so bad these days that people want people to be good to them, without them been the good example them

HAPPY NEW YEAR

 it's a new year..  Something like a fresh start, be intentional about your life❗️