Skip to main content

The incident


I could barely recognise where I was, but I felt the change in the atmosphere, the warmth was turned to cold, the quietness became noisy. I thought I would be here forever, but I didn't have a choice.

The next thing I felt was a sharp pinch on my body and it brought me to limelight, the reality! Immediately, I started crying, I opened my eyes and saw some people smiling at me. I didn't know the reason why they were smilling and what I did that they had to pinch me "isn't this odd" I thought.

Then I heard "he's a boy". Few seconds, I was handed over to someone. Someone with a passionate smile, full of warmth and eagerness to receive me in her arms. But I noticed something; (stopped crying already) at hat moment, there were both tears and smile on her face all at the same time. She was the only different person among the other people that were in that room.

I wanted to ask her why she was crying but I couldn't. At that moment I wished there was something that I could do to make her smile. Then I smiled at her and she smiled back at me.

I felt relieved, seeing the person whom God used to bring me into this earth smile.....

No matter how hard it has been for you, remember that there was joy when you came into this world. If your case isn't that way, also know that your life is a book that you must write with your hands.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why I Love her 💜

Why I Love her 💜 The Reason(s) I Love her If you are in a relationship or venturing to go into one, have you ever asked yourself: *why do I love her?* or *why do I Love him?* It would be surprising that if we ask most people that same question, the answer they would give will be because of some special and specific reasons.... "I love him because he is this," "I love her because she is that," "she is so caring and energetic" "he is so understanding and passionate about what he does" "he makes me complete whenever I'm around him" "she's so caring and yummy yummy* Lol..... This goes on and on and on until they've said and exhausted all the good things about the person. *smiles. Some even go to the extent of describing how the person makes them feel, how elated and superb they feel around the person, and how romantic they get when they are with him or her. Sincerely, I'll say all these qualities

BE IN SOMEONE SUCCESS STORY

BE IN SOMEONE SUCCESS STORY What is my business? I don't care. What he/she does with his/her life is none of my business! He's not a member of my family, so who cares? He doesn't pay my bills...... It's your Business! it's your concern! and it's all a privilege!. See, life isn't only about me, myself , I, all the time......, it is also about others, it's about you impacting and helping people positively. It's also about you helping people get to their destination, and If you are privilege to help someone get to the top, kindly do it. The only thing you will be remembered for is how you've impacted my life, how you've motivated me when I was down, how you prayed for me and how you took care of me. You won't be remembered for how much money you've, or how many cars you bought or how many houses you built. It's so bad these days that people want people to be good to them, without them been the good example them

Who are you?

  So on Sunday, I got a call from my boss that I had to go with a client to check a site.  Then I quickly got dressed up, wearing my complete site kit (including my safety boots) and I set out to meet the client.  So on my way, while walking fast and looking for a bike, I met a bike man looking as if he was waiting for someone. Then he stared at me, and asked if I was a soldier.  But instead, I just smiled and behaved as if I was actually a soldier.  Then I told him my destination and without pricing the cost of the t-fare, I boarded the bike just as a soldier would do.  I can’t really explain how and where the boldness came from because when I thought in my mind that I was a soldier, I started behaving like a soldier.  For that few minutes that I was on the bike heading to my destination, I felt the boldness, the strength (if possible), the courage of a soldier.  I felt the respect, the pride and I felt like no one could overpower me.  I felt I could call anyone and speak to anyone an