Skip to main content

SO UNTRUE!





SO UNTRUE!

It would come like a dream, the reality about it would be so untrue. The hustle and bustle would become useless. The love for money would fade, the hunger for food would be useless, and the fame and wealth you crave for would be idle. It would be so untrue that the doors of banks would be left open and the strong rooms where money is kept would be unguarded. The money you crave for would be worthless, it would be so free to get. The titles and degrees you have will all be worth nothing, none of your qualifications would be needed, and they will all become useless. 

It would be so untrue that your mother wouldn’t care about you, your father would be nowhere to be found, your sister would be missing and your brothers gone. The prayers of pastors would no more be answered, bishops and cleaners would be on the same course, there will no more be respect because it would be gone. Your grades “As” and “Bs” would end up in the atmosphere, “the thin air”. Your attention and personality will all become naught and useless, your efforts will no longer be needed.  


It would be so untrue that hospitals would be filled in and out, emergency would be at 100%, but not a single person will die. The plane in the air would be left unpiloted, sailors sailing the sea would be missing, and your maid will no longer do your chores because he is gone. 

It will be so untrue that Christians would be in the mode of worship, pastors would be in the spirit, the spirit filled would be speaking in tongues, the congregations would be filled with emotions but all is noise and useless. 
The reality about it is that it is true, because he has come. The one that we have forgotten and neglected, the reason we are all living has surfaced! Jesus has come, he has taken those that heard the trumpet sound, those that were awake. He told us that he would come, but we never listened, he sent his prophets, his servants, his maid and all manner of things to you but you never listened. He gave you opportunities to repent, you repented and returned back to sin. You cried and you were forgiven because he loves you so much.

Now! This is the reality, you are getting another chance, another golden opportunity because he still loves you. He does not want you to perish nor shed tears. 
JESUS LOVES YOU, REPENT NOW AND BE SAVED! 





written and edited by;
Wales_official
All rights reserved



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why I Love her 💜

Why I Love her 💜 The Reason(s) I Love her If you are in a relationship or venturing to go into one, have you ever asked yourself: *why do I love her?* or *why do I Love him?* It would be surprising that if we ask most people that same question, the answer they would give will be because of some special and specific reasons.... "I love him because he is this," "I love her because she is that," "she is so caring and energetic" "he is so understanding and passionate about what he does" "he makes me complete whenever I'm around him" "she's so caring and yummy yummy* Lol..... This goes on and on and on until they've said and exhausted all the good things about the person. *smiles. Some even go to the extent of describing how the person makes them feel, how elated and superb they feel around the person, and how romantic they get when they are with him or her. Sincerely, I'll say all these qualities...

Find Me

Waves like that of an ocean, Hills and the valleys, Beautiful and ugly, It all come down on us. The grind begins to drop, The grades become lower, Our ways become weird, And the vibes are dry. What is it? I ask myself! What is it I'm not doing right? What card have I not played? What card have I played wrong? On what ground am I standing on? Why is the atmosphere this way? I wasn't told it would be this way? I planned it well, but why is it going this way? And I never expected it to end this way! They acted as if they didn't know me, They talked on the ground like there was no me, I tried to make it obvious for them to know me, Later I noticed that there was no me. Yes! There was no me, It was obvious that I hadn't be me, I was living you, thinking I was living me, Then I realised that I was so bored to me, So I made it up, that I'm gonna find me! Wales_official ©2019 ®All rights reserved 

Live sensibly!

Sometimes it's victory, sometimes lose. In whichever case we are, let's know that our reactions affect others. If you want to celebrate do so, if you want to cry please do, but don't let your decision affect others. Why? Because our emotions is for a while, but our actions last forever and its recorded in the minds of the people that were there when you were celebrating or crying. Don't let the joy you're experiencing now make you so excited up to the extent that it you forget your experiences and don't let the sad emotions of a moment ruin your records of joy. We all have one thing or the other to do, whether it's celebration or indemnification, please do it with sense. Wales_official  All rights reserved® ©2019