Skip to main content

What is immorality














What is immorality ?
A state of being inconsistent
A state of being without conscience

Examples of immoral acts are:
Rape
Murder
Slander
Stealing
Envy
Lying and so on

You will agree with me that all of these evil acts listed above and many more are rampant amongst the youths in our societies and nation at large.


Immoral acts have become very common among the so called leaders of tomorrow ....
Immorality has taken over our nation.
What then is our fate? since we are getting worse as time goes by....

Not only our so called leaders are corrupted,even our youths are rotten.

Yes,
Youths are the hope of a better tomorrow agreed. Though not all the youths have ill morals.....

An immoral man is a sick man.
Such man can be sick physically, spiritually or psychologically.....

Immorality could arise from the following :
Poor parental care
Peer group influence
Everybody is doing it
Spiritual problem
Psychological problem and so on.

Is there any solution to ending all these mess?
Ofcourse there is, but the fact is that it can not be completely eradicated .

Psa 11:3 says " if the foundation is destroyed what shall the righteous do?"

The only solution is:
Going back to our MAKER which is God.


Please if you love this post, kindly drop your comments and like and share your thoughts and share to someone.
Move on to walesofficial.blogspot. com for more posts and kindly click on the subscribe button too (located at the top of the website).

Written by Goodness
2020
WALES_OFFICIAL

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why I Love her 💜

Why I Love her 💜 The Reason(s) I Love her If you are in a relationship or venturing to go into one, have you ever asked yourself: *why do I love her?* or *why do I Love him?* It would be surprising that if we ask most people that same question, the answer they would give will be because of some special and specific reasons.... "I love him because he is this," "I love her because she is that," "she is so caring and energetic" "he is so understanding and passionate about what he does" "he makes me complete whenever I'm around him" "she's so caring and yummy yummy* Lol..... This goes on and on and on until they've said and exhausted all the good things about the person. *smiles. Some even go to the extent of describing how the person makes them feel, how elated and superb they feel around the person, and how romantic they get when they are with him or her. Sincerely, I'll say all these qualities...

Find Me

Waves like that of an ocean, Hills and the valleys, Beautiful and ugly, It all come down on us. The grind begins to drop, The grades become lower, Our ways become weird, And the vibes are dry. What is it? I ask myself! What is it I'm not doing right? What card have I not played? What card have I played wrong? On what ground am I standing on? Why is the atmosphere this way? I wasn't told it would be this way? I planned it well, but why is it going this way? And I never expected it to end this way! They acted as if they didn't know me, They talked on the ground like there was no me, I tried to make it obvious for them to know me, Later I noticed that there was no me. Yes! There was no me, It was obvious that I hadn't be me, I was living you, thinking I was living me, Then I realised that I was so bored to me, So I made it up, that I'm gonna find me! Wales_official ©2019 ®All rights reserved 

Live sensibly!

Sometimes it's victory, sometimes lose. In whichever case we are, let's know that our reactions affect others. If you want to celebrate do so, if you want to cry please do, but don't let your decision affect others. Why? Because our emotions is for a while, but our actions last forever and its recorded in the minds of the people that were there when you were celebrating or crying. Don't let the joy you're experiencing now make you so excited up to the extent that it you forget your experiences and don't let the sad emotions of a moment ruin your records of joy. We all have one thing or the other to do, whether it's celebration or indemnification, please do it with sense. Wales_official  All rights reserved® ©2019