Skip to main content

WHY NOT TAKE ME ALONG!


"God! when you give me this, I will serve you",
"God! if you do this for me, I will love you more"........
We keep saying this and that, when we are in need and when help is needed from God.

Obviously, I'm not excluded from this, and I pray I'm changed for good.

God is not a man, His ways are not our ways and his thoughts are unimaginable. I don't know how God sees it, but looking at it from a human perspective, it's really a sad thing if the only time you remember me, is when you're not happy and when you're in trouble. But when everything seems alright, you forget me in few days, just because you are busy and you have more Important things to do.

Just imagine this:
If the only time I give you a call is when I need money from you, how would you feel?

If the only time I greet you, is when I need your help, would you continuously reply me?

If when I'm happy I don't remember you, and the only time I say I love you, is when I feel sad and alone, would you love me back?

Like I said earlier, my thinking is nothing compared to anything with Gods, but it's sad that the only time we remember God is when we are in trouble. We often seem to neglect God when everything seems sweet and rosy.

We cry to God for help, when the boat of our lives seems to be turning upside down. But when we begin to sail on the calm sea, we see the one who never was there, we become taken away by the pleasures, luxuries and the busy schedules, neglecting the one who was there and is actually responsible for us been busy.

Come to think of it,
Instead of "leaving God behind" in your affairs when everything is sweet, why not take him along?
He would not fill up your schedule with "only his Will", but instead, He will help you check your schedule and take out the ones that aren't best for you. What He does is "making things easier".

He isn't asking for your life, No! He has already given you His, all you have to do is take His life and make it yours.
Do you know that, it is best if you remember God when you are happy?


Think on this, God is willing to be in all of your affairs at all times and through all the storms, but are you actually allowing Him into your affairs? Are you not neglecting him when the sun is shining?
Think on things!
Shalom!!!


*YOUR COMMENTS ARE HIGHLY APPRECIATED, PLEASE DROP IT DOWN* 👇👇👇
YOU CAN ALSO CLICK THE "SUBSCRIBE" BUTTON TO "STAY IN TUNE"

T H A N K Y O U
♥❤♥
M U C H L O V E

©WALES_OFFICIAL
2020


Read more articles on
Walesofficial.blogspot.com

Share to someone too!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why I Love her 💜

Why I Love her 💜 The Reason(s) I Love her If you are in a relationship or venturing to go into one, have you ever asked yourself: *why do I love her?* or *why do I Love him?* It would be surprising that if we ask most people that same question, the answer they would give will be because of some special and specific reasons.... "I love him because he is this," "I love her because she is that," "she is so caring and energetic" "he is so understanding and passionate about what he does" "he makes me complete whenever I'm around him" "she's so caring and yummy yummy* Lol..... This goes on and on and on until they've said and exhausted all the good things about the person. *smiles. Some even go to the extent of describing how the person makes them feel, how elated and superb they feel around the person, and how romantic they get when they are with him or her. Sincerely, I'll say all these qualities

BE IN SOMEONE SUCCESS STORY

BE IN SOMEONE SUCCESS STORY What is my business? I don't care. What he/she does with his/her life is none of my business! He's not a member of my family, so who cares? He doesn't pay my bills...... It's your Business! it's your concern! and it's all a privilege!. See, life isn't only about me, myself , I, all the time......, it is also about others, it's about you impacting and helping people positively. It's also about you helping people get to their destination, and If you are privilege to help someone get to the top, kindly do it. The only thing you will be remembered for is how you've impacted my life, how you've motivated me when I was down, how you prayed for me and how you took care of me. You won't be remembered for how much money you've, or how many cars you bought or how many houses you built. It's so bad these days that people want people to be good to them, without them been the good example them

Who are you?

  So on Sunday, I got a call from my boss that I had to go with a client to check a site.  Then I quickly got dressed up, wearing my complete site kit (including my safety boots) and I set out to meet the client.  So on my way, while walking fast and looking for a bike, I met a bike man looking as if he was waiting for someone. Then he stared at me, and asked if I was a soldier.  But instead, I just smiled and behaved as if I was actually a soldier.  Then I told him my destination and without pricing the cost of the t-fare, I boarded the bike just as a soldier would do.  I can’t really explain how and where the boldness came from because when I thought in my mind that I was a soldier, I started behaving like a soldier.  For that few minutes that I was on the bike heading to my destination, I felt the boldness, the strength (if possible), the courage of a soldier.  I felt the respect, the pride and I felt like no one could overpower me.  I felt I could call anyone and speak to anyone an